Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back to India!

These past few weeks have been rough at work. My plate is definitely full and I am truly struggling to stay focused and perform at the level that I need to. Not to mention that I have been in pain pretty much every day for the past two weeks... thank you trainer.

I can say for certain that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Yesterday, my bosses and I made a very last minute decision- I am going to India in 25 days. Typically I would have months to plan and manage a trip before actually going. 25 days is a tight turn-around, but I sincerely feel energized by it. When planning a trip, I have a few step by step actions that I need to take. The first time I planned to travel for IU, I really turned it into a science.

I will only be in India for about 8 days, but I am ready for a visit. It was my first location of overseas travel and I loved it. I'm sure I'll get a little stressed over the next few weeks of planning on short notice, but the renewed energy and the ability to visit a place that I love again is just too exciting to pass up! More details to come!